Electroplated Diamond Blade for Cutting Glass and Stone
|1,000-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $32.5 US $30.5 US $29.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||PVC Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HYD1028
- Manufacturing Process: Electroplating
- Diamond Grit: 46#
- Trademark: HUAYIDA
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Blade Type: Cutter Head
- Application: Refractory Material
- Material: Diamond ,65mn Steel
- Specification: 115mm, 230mm
- HS Code: 82021000
One of the unique advantages of the Electroplated diamond cutting discs is flexibility of making into almost any diamond coating designs and specifications.
- Continuous rim cutting discs provide smoother cutting on fiberglass, plastic, ceramic tiles & etc.
- Segmented rim cutting discs are more suitable for cutting marble, granite and abrasive materials where chipping is not a problem.
- Key hole and U shape slots are common slot types of segmented rim.
- Wear bars are also called pads or protection tips. Customized designs can be made.
- Flanges are available from cutting discs in dia. 100mm to dia. 230mm.
1. Electroplated diamond blade with flange -
2. Coated side: Double or single
2. Diameter: 100mm - 230mm/ 4" - 10" as your requirement
3. Hole size: 22.23mm, M14 flange, 70mm flange, 5/8"-11 threading as your requirement
4. Used for cutting and grinding stone, porcelain, glass and other materials.